World class wines, family owned wineries,
undiscovered gems and great adventures await you!
Lake Chelan Crush
The annual Lake Chelan Crush is happening now. Read more
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Stay informed on what’s happening in Cascade Valley Wine Country! Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Located in the heart of North Central WA
Cascade Valley Wine Country begins in the north at Lake Chelan, the longest lake in Washington and travels through Wenatchee, “Apple Capital of the World”, and winds up in the west at the charming Bavarian village of Leavenworth, where the “Willkommen!” sign is always up.
Wine enthusiasts will find our wines to be every bit as spectacular as our region! Our small, innovative wineries consistently earn high ratings.
- Wine Enthusiast’s – “Top 100 Wines in World”
- Seattle Times – “Top 100 Northwest Wines”
- Seattle Magazine – “Best New Winemaker”
- Wine Press NW – “NW Winery of the Year”
- Wine Spectator – “Winery named “rising star”
They’re the hidden gems of this exciting wine region, just waiting to be discovered by you.